NLP Travel Team Exercise
It is very important that we are not only physically capable of executing on and off the court. We also need to prepare ourselves mentally to overcome the challenges and obstacles ahead. Inspiration is a huge part of what will propel athletes to reach their potential. These types of exercises are key to help stimulate players mentally which will build a foundation to keep improving physically.
Each player is responsible for watching this video and leaving comments below. Please respond (in order) to all 5 of the questions below. Coach Brian has completed this exercise as an example, look at the comments below to see other responses.
1. What is your First name and initial of last name?
2. What is your short term basketball goal (over the next 3-4 months)?
3. Are you on target to reach your short term goal and what are you doing to achieve it?
4. What is your long term basketball goal (over the next 5-6 years)?
5. Are you on target to reach your long term goal and what are you doing to achieve it?
Players that do not complete this exercise will be required to do extra running at practice.